NZ attack video: French Muslim group to sue tech giants

                              By Yusuf Ozcan</p>    <p>PARIS (AA) - A Muslim group in France on Monday said it will file a criminal complaint against YouTube and Facebook after footage of the deadly terror attacks on Christchurch mosques was streamed on the platforms.</p>    <p>The French Council of the Muslim Faith said it will sue the popular internet platforms for &quot;broadcasting a message with violent content abetting terrorism&quot;.</p>    <p>At least 50 Muslims were killed and as many injured on March 15 when a terrorist -- identified as Australian-born Brenton Tarrant, 28 -- entered the Al Noor and Linwood mosques in Christchurch and shot worshippers in cold blood, including four children younger than 18.</p>    <p>In a statement last week, Facebook said the video received a full 4,000 views before it was taken down, adding the video was reported 29 minutes after it started, and 12 minutes after the live broadcast was ended. </p>        <p>The statement said none of the roughly 200 people who watched a livebroadcast of an attack on two mosques in New Zealand reported the video to Facebook.

ALATURKA AİLESİ ÜYELERİ NE DİYOR?