Court appearance of New Zealand attacker not public

0
1

By Beyza Binnur Donmez

ANKARA (AA) – Christchurch District Court will be closed to the public Saturday during the appearance of an attacker, who is charged with murder in relation to Friday's attacks in New Zealand, said police sources.

The precaution taken due to high security risk, said New Zealand police in a statement.

It is reported that the court will be open to the media.

A gunman opened fire on worshippers during Friday prayers at the Al Noor and Linwood mosques in Christchurch.

Four suspects — three men and one woman — have been detained so far.

ALATURKA AİLESİ ÜYELERİ NE DİYOR?